Registered Area Manager
I wanted to make you aware of a superb opportunity which has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine, a nationwide market leading care provider in the learning disabilities sector.
My client is looking for an exceptional Manager to oversee the management of their supported living services across South London, North Kent and Sussex providing 7,000 hours of care. The role will be based from their Croydon office.
The successful applicant must have been registered with CQC previously and have experience in managing multi-site services within the learning disabilities sector.
The salary for this position is £47,000 in addition to mileage (40p a mile). There is also a requirement to register with CQC.
• Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
• Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Services.
* Have previous experience managing across multiple sites.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* Be able to prioritise tasks and time manage effectively.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.