A Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a leading Civils contractor, who have developed a leading reputation in the industry. My client has an excellent reputation for the reliable delivery of the highest quality Civils projects, this has enabled them to build long term strategic relationships with many Consultants, Clients and Principal Contractors throughout London and the UK.
Our client has several live projects across the London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Principal Quantity Surveyor in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
Skills & Qualifications
This is an amazing opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career, as our client has a clear defined career path planned for the successful candidate.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards or already gained Chartered status
- *5 YEARS EXPERIENCE within Civils industry. (Essential)*
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Ricki Doyle on or alternatively email