QA Test Analyst
Payment Express is a high-growth, innovative, global leader in payment technology delivering a range of secure solutions to major corporate, banking and SME clients globally. Processing over US$40 Billion worth of transactions per annum, we are one of the largest integrated POS terminal and e-commerce switching providers in Asia Pacific. With an impressive global presence, we have offices in London, Los Angeles, Sydney and Auckland. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly committed Test Analyst to join our growing organisation.
This is an exciting new full-time, intermediate role providing testing support across a number of key projects within our business. Due to further expansion, Payment Express is looking for another individual to join its growing software and hardware solutions testing team within our London Office.
This role is will suit a candidate who:
• Is looking to make career progress within the IT/payments industry.
• Recognises the opportunities of being part of a rapidly growing company with global ambition.
• Enjoys being part of a dynamic team of IT professionals.
The role will involve working directly within an established QA team. You will also work in concert with internal Development, IT Infrastructure, and Technical Support teams, as well as working directly with our high value clients and partners (e.g. Banks, Card Schemes, ERP, OEM, Attended & Unattended POS System Vendors).
- At least 1-2 years experience in a testing role.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a detail-focused discipline.
- The ability to read and understand formal technical specifications, and to recognise faults and ambiguities within.
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Competence in concisely explaining problems, both verbally and in a written format.
- Your ability to operate autonomously.
- Perform scheme testing of various products.
- Test design and execution under a variety of disciplines, including manual, acceptance and automation.
- Conformance testing of internal and third party applications.
The following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Previous work within the payments industry.
- Knowledge of card scheme brands, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of EMV, contactless and mobile payments.
- Automation Testing experience
- ISTQB Foundation Certification.
- Bachelor of Computer Science
This is a demanding mid-level position, with a steep learning curve. It is an opportunity to learn about the development and deployment of complex software products. Remuneration will be competitive.
If you think you have the skills and attitude to work for and grow with a market leader, please submit your CV.
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work full time in United Kingdom and hold a valid work permit will be considered and responded to. Strictly no recruiters.