Project Coordinator - Exeter
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Option to buy 5 more days
- Pension - matched up to 5% contribution
- Life assurance x 4 salary
- + + other benefits
Baker Snell are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work for an established international business in Exeter. We are searching for bright candidates who have the ability to work under pressure whilst paying close attention to detail along with outstanding customer service skills. In return, the successful person will receive excellent benefits including a competitive salary, career development and a friendly place to work.
- Managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Communicating with all stakeholders effectively and in a timely manner
- Budget management for all projects
- Preparing and managing detailed work schedules
- Adhering to strict deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Track record of working in varied and busy processing/administration roles
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to plan effectively
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This role is varied and fast paced and you will need to be organised and resilient. Our client is offering a great working environment, extensive training/support and career progression. If you meet the criteria and are looking for a new challenge please send your CV for review as soon as possible.
Whilst Baker Snell endeavour respond to all applications, this is not always possible so if you have not had a response in two weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We would like to thank you for your interest and wish you the best of luck with your career search.