Architectural Technician - Chartered Surveyors
A well established Chartered Surveyors & Architectural Design business are expanding their Chartered Practise which specialises in dealing with residential development, who work with a large number of private and commercial clients. They are currently looking for forward thinking and friendly specialists ideally with exposure in Residential Extensions, NewBuild Properties and Flat Developments. The company has many years of experience working for various clients on a number of different types of projects. Additionally they offer a broad range of experience and an energetic approach to ensure that they're always pushing forward and in new directions.
- The ability to efficiently manage all stages of the project in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Work; and to successfully manage their time to meet agreed project deadlines.
- Able to complete measured surveys, design and planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings and detailing.
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software, SketchUp and ArchiCAD (optional).
- Ideally you will be RIBA Part 2 qualified.
- An enthusiasm for design and personal development.
- A highly motivated individual with good communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and other members of the professional team.
- Team spirit plus willingness to collaborate and help out.
- You will take responsibility and contribute to the growth of the Practice and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Being able to meet deadlines and demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels are essential.