Document Management Solutions Consultant
My client a leader in the managed print solutions space are looking to expand their Technical division. They are in search of a talented and skilled technical specialist who has a broad range of managed print services software solutions expertise. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in the MPS space.
Key Responsibilities :
- To service and maintain equipment as directed by the Company
- Ensure all visits are completed in accordance with Call Control and in a timely manner
- Ensure standard of repair / maintenance is accordance with Company expectations
- Communicate delays
- Advise of potential upgrades
- Identifying needs and establishing user requirements
- Identifying opportunities to improve service
- Assessing the benefits or disadvantages of the proposed changes
- Maintains records and prepares reports as necessary
- Ensuring appropriate resources are available
- Promoting good verbal and written dialogue with internal and external contacts/users
- Promoting good working practices and procedure
- Ensuring minimal waste of resources and securing value for money
- Attend training sessions where required in order to complete required skill set
Technical Experience :
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of working in the managed print industry
- Sharp or Ricoh manufacturer trained
- Colour theory and connectivity knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Print & Document Management solutions, such as PCounter, Equitrac, PaperCut, eCopy, and Everyone Print
- Display excellent communication skills - The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively.
- The ability to deliver good personal performance and team performance - Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals.
- To be Results Focused - Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
- Understanding of High Volume Print application such as PlanetPress, Digital Store Front and Fiery Central
If you have strong software solutions experience in the Document management space and are looking work for an organisation who truly value their staff. Please APPLY now!