Digital Multichannel Marketing Specialist
Digital/Multichannel Marketing Specialist - top 5 Pharma company
Salary: up to £38,000 + 10% bonus, generous benefits package ( private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days annual leave, life assurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, etc.)
Digital Multichannel Specialist - this exciting new position has just come up with a global leading pharmaceutical company, with excellent reputation within the industry.
In this role, you will provide hands-on support to marketing teams in the Diabetes and Cardiovascular business unit; working collaboratively to help them define, design, deploy and measure effective digital/multichannel campaigns.
The Digital Specialist will be a digital all-rounder; having previously worked agency or client-side with experience across a broad range of marketing channels (web, email, social, apps).
- Project management of digital campaigns, often with competing priorities
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including KPI tracking, analytics reporting, A/B testing and optimisation
- Management of agencies and other internal and external stakeholders
- Help to up-skill less technical staff
- Will take ownership of Web Content Management System (Sitecore) and will be the leader in managing content updates to existing websites, and project management new website launches
- Will support marketing teams with the development of e-detail aids, graphic design of printed promotional materials, manage email marketing campaigns from design, to build, release and analysis.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a digital role, either agency or client side
- Track record in digital project management
- Experience of managing agencies or other external stakeholders
- Basic working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Image manipulation experience (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar)
- Working knowledge of website content management systems (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, Enterprise systems or similar)
- Working knowledge of email marketing systems (i.e. MailChimp, DotMailer, Constant Contact or similar)
- Up-to-date understanding of SEO
- Experience managing SEM and Social Media campaigns, i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis for further details.