Motorhome/Caravan Sales Executive
Fantastic opportunity to forge a career working for the UK’s largest motorhome and caravan dealer network.
Marquis have been in business for over 44 years with 11 branches nationwide and aim to double that within the next decade. In order to do this, we need to stock up on our most valuable resource - people.
If you are self-motivated, customer oriented, well presented and know a thing or too about hitting sales targets and achieving customer satisfaction, you are just the person to fill the position of Motorhome & Caravan Sales Executive based at our branch on the Old Wareham Road, Poole, BH12 4QN.
This position will require you to maximise every opportunity to sell new and used motorhomes and caravans to our customers. The role of Sales Executive demands an understanding of an effective sales process, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and provide excellent customer care. You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes.
The successful candidate will have: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Proactive Ability to Follow up Leads, Highly Motivated to Achieve Targets, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability, coupled with a full UK Drivers Licence.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all monthly and annual sales and associated product targets as set by the Sales Manager / Branch Manager
- Participation in 'In House’, National and regional shows and exhibitions
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system, to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of each sale
- Record each sales opportunity, contact and follow-up accurately
- Assist the Sales Manager / Branch Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Introduce and follow-up suitable sales prospects
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc.
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- A good eye for figures, negotiation skills and fluent in general business acumen
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period.
So, if you can create an opportunity rather than wait for one to happen apply now.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY THANK YOU.