Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £30k-£50k plus package
Location - Leatherhead
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a leading construction company, who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their quality of service.
They specialise in highways, roads, sewers, drainage and bulk excavation projects in and around the South East and this is an amazing opportunity to work for a successful construction company who maintain a friendly thinking company culture.
Our client is very passionate about training and fast track progression and they are looking for someone who can progress on to become a senior member of the team.
Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Surveyor, submit and agree final accounts
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or in the process of obtaining this
- Have a minimum 2 years demonstrated commercial UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Megan Spice on .