Digital Sales - Languages - French or German or Dutch
Digital Sales specialist - Languages - French or German or Dutch
The successful applicant will be responsible for selling a plethora of digital products to the SME market. Primary responsibilities include developing and closing digital sales opportunities by researching and identifying prospects via the telephone and digital media.
* Meets sales quotas through direct sells and partners.
* Able to quickly qualify opportunities and work closely with the Demand Generation Team on this.
* Prospects on a daily basis through a variety of methods including phone calls, email, social media sites, etc.
* Perform effective online demos to prospects either directly, or with the assistance of internal technical resources as required
* Understands positioning of competitors by analyzing competitor information and trends
* Able to effectively position Interactive Intelligence as the premier global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement.
* Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, incoming and outbound calls.
* Acquires referrals and further contact information where needed.
* Manages and accurately records lead activity history in the company's global CRM database and coordinate with the local Field Sales team on leads and opportunities
* Ideally exposure to sales experience
* Impeccable phone skills with strong interpersonal and written communications
* Excellent prospecting skills
* Excellent computer skills including use of customer relationship management (CRM) software, and Windows-based applications.
* Strong aptitude for technology concepts and products
* Strong work ethic, reliable and ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines are a must
* Ability to quickly absorb new campaigns and requirements
* Self-motivated and highly target driven.
* Written and verbal communication skills