eLearning Content Developer
eLearning Content Developer
Are you a passionate eLearning Content Developer looking to collaborate with a fresh-thinking team? Want to push the boundaries of content development as part of an innovative, employee-loving eLearning business? If so, read on.
Our client helps companies from across the globe to create and deliver outstanding eLearning solutions. Passionate about sharing knowledge, the company now serves over 1,000 customers from the public and private sector.
This is an incredible opportunity to join their growing Digital Learning Team as an eLearning Content Developer and deliver fantastic eLearning solutions.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Remote working
- Team-oriented and creative culture
It’s an exciting time to join this flexible and rapidly-expanding business. You’ll have the scope to shape your role, as well as the future company and make a real difference.
You’ll have the freedom to take full ownership of your workload, get involved with a variety of projects and build on your existing knowledge.
What’s more, our client has a presence in China and America, so you’ll have the opportunity to work and liaise with an international customer base across a range of sectors.
As an eLearning Content Developer, you’ll help to build compelling, beautifully designed eLearning courses for customers.
Specifically, you will:
- Support a range of content-related projects across a variety of learning subject areas
- Create, enhance and maintain courses in Articulate Storyline 2 and 360 (including Rise)
- Build courses from detailed storyboards
- Create questions and assessments in-line with instructional designs and customer requirements
- Contribute your expertise to blogs and thought leadership papers
- Go above and beyond to realise customers’ ambitions
- Visit our client’s office in Harpenden on a monthly basis
To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience of using Articulate Storyline
- A passion for online learning and how technology can be utilised to transform learning
- A customer-focused approach
- A personable, friendly attitude and the desire to build relationships with both colleagues and customers
- Excellent organisational skills
Other companies may call this role eLearning Content Executive, Digital Learning Developer, Online Learning Developer or even Instructional Designer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are an eLearning Content Developer who is eager to make a difference, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.