Quality Assurance Assistant
Quality Assurance Assistant - Bristol
Our client is a highly established wealth manager with multiple offices across the UK, who is currently recruiting to add to the Quality Assurance Team.
As Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be instrumental in ensuring the business remains compliant. Key duties include:-
* Ensure that members of the department continue to develop, remain competent in their role and work with the required departmental and regulatory parameters.
* Undertake 'check the checker' monitoring of both call and processes as part of the front line function. Provide feedback and identify training needs where appropriate.
* Assist with MI and reporting.
* Undertake trend analysis on monitoring results, as well as root cause analysis on any breaches or errors within the department.
* Provide support with the implementation of the T&C scheme throughout the department.
* Provide insight and assessment on current processes, aiding process optimisation and helping develop policies and procedures.
To be considered, you will need to have previously worked in the compliance monitoring / quality assurance function of an IFA or Wealth Manager. An industry recognised qualification within the IFA or Wealth Management sector would also be seen as an advantage.
You will join an award winning business status and are recognised as one of the leading employers in the area. You will also be offered a highly competitive salary with benefits.
For further information, please contact David Archer at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.