Key Account Manager- IT Solutions
My client with some of the world’s leading Networking and Security manufacturers and, they have an excellent track record of introducing new technologies to the UK market. Their Technology Partnerships include; Aruba Networks, Brocade Communications, Extreme Networks, Fortinet, Juniper, Open DNS, SOTI & Splunk
Their customers consist of FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 organisations across industries such as Finance, Technology, Enterprise and the Public Sector. Reference customers include Barclays Capital, the University of Cambridge and BMI Healthcare.
They are growing fast and an opportunity has now arisen for Senior Enterprise Account Manager to join their team. This sales role will be specifically focused on the FTSE 100 and 250 accounts. The Account Manager will be familiar with navigating the Enterprise sector and will be able to leverage their experience to bring this cutting-edge and disruptive technology to the attention of key buyers.
You will be responsible and accountable for achieving quarterly and annual growth targets and must possess good business development planning, management and reporting skills. You will have excellent communications and influencing skills and a strong determination to succeed.
The role will be challenging and demanding but equally rewarding. You will be responsible for the customer relationship. A very strong and proven background of customer stakeholder management is crucial for this role.
WHO DO WE NEED?
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, driven and has the desire to succeed.
- Proven track record in complex solution sales (Security, Networking, UC, Professional Services, SaaS, PaaS, Virtualisation, Datacentre, Managed Services).
- Significant, demonstrable experience in building a pipeline and winning business.
- Someone who enjoys the thrill of the chase and is comfortable with Enterprise sales being their focus.
- Experience of a sales into FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience of securing complex IT contracts
- The ability to identify opportunities for commercial growth.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing structured sales plans.
- Desire to be part of a revolutionary technology company.
- Strong results orientated achiever used to Sales Strategies and value propositions.
- Proven Account Management skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer experience.
- Desire to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative sales culture
Keyword: account manager, account executive, account director, bdm, business development, it sales, new business, sales, field sales, external sales, senior sales, saas, software sales, managed services, it services, solution sales, services sales, professional services, datacentre, data center, networking, security, unified comms, unified communications.