Commercial Catering Engineer
Job Role: Commercial Catering Engineer
Who are we?
The JLA story began in 1973 when we started out as a family run commercial laundry business; we’ve experienced rapid growth since and we’re now market leaders, with over 800 employees and still growing. JLA is a thriving place to work; it’s dynamic, fast paced and full of variety.
We have the backing of one of Europe’s fastest growing Private Equity groups and are in the enviable position of being able to build on our past success, and plan an even bigger future. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
What’s in it for you?
As a catering engineer you’ll play a key part in a busy, energetic, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it’s on going successes
We offer a competitive salary + bonus + up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays, auto enrol pension + company vehicle and tools + progression and development opportunities
- You will need to be comfortable going into a variety of establishments from care homes, schools, prisons etc.
- Be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Bybox delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- Engineer will carry out regular stock management of parts
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5
- Previous experience of working in a field based role is essential
- F - Gas qualification desirable but not essential
- Commercial catering or domestic white goods industry experience would be an advantage but not essential
- A self-motivator and someone who likes problem solving
- Someone who's flexible and responsive, a demonstrable ability to work to a task schedule
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply and attach your CV