SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - TENTERDEN
Our client, based in Tenterden, is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to provide third line technical support to Staff and Students.
Using your experience and excellent interpersonal skills, you will join an energetic team of IT engineers supporting and developing the ICT Infrastructure within the our School.
In order to assist with the support of the ICT Helpdesk and IT infrastructure, you will:
- Have experience of working within an HP + Microsoft network with Windows, ChromeOS, iOS and OS X devices;
- Be proficient at both hardware and software troubleshooting;
- Be confident with configuration and repair
- Be able to identify the need for upgrade and automate/improve existing infrastructure
- The salary is £25,951 to £27,668 per annum, depending on experience.
Closing date: 18th June 2017.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent, full time role.