Art Teacher - Haringey
My client's are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Art who possesses the right qualities and skills to join their talented and successful team in September 2017. This post would be suitable for a NQT or more experienced practitioner.
"Students a good quality of education because the good teaching they receive secures equally effective learning and progress.
"…a good school with the capacity to be outstanding."
OFSTED - November 2016
- The opportunity to work in a continuously improving school
- The chance to join a talented and highly committed staff team
- Excellent students who are keen to excel and operate in an ethos underpinned by the principles of courtesy, consideration, cooperation & contribution
- Our commitment to provide CPD opportunities to ensure all staff continue to develop
- A learning environment where imagination and commitment are encouraged and valued
- Assisting the Subject Leader and Deputy Head of Faculty in leading the Arts faculty.
- Ensuring high quality teaching and learning is delivered to all students.
- Assisting the Subject Leader in developing systems and procedures to efficiently challenge underachieving students.
- Developing meaningful partnerships with parents/carers and local primary schools.
If you believe you have the passion, determination and high expectations to contribute to a vibrant and cohesive community, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Vish at Pro Education on for further information
Pro-Education offers schools and teachers a premium recruitment service.
We help schools across London and surrounding counties to find suitable staff on both an interim and permanent basis.
Please visit our website or contact us for more information on