An exciting opportunity for a Revenue Accountant to be a part of something exciting within a new team in the city centre of Edinburgh.
The client is going through a period of large growth and looking to build a new transaction team. They are based in the city centre of Edinburgh and will support with qualifications.
- Looking at unit prices
- Making sure pricing is right
- Advising on market rates
- Dealing with spreadsheets
- Analysing competitors
- Receiving and checking monthly reports from each legal entity
- Monitoring and controlling prices
- Preparing monthly records on divisional performances
- Liaising with the group's operational teams
The candidate will have multiple years of accounts payable and receivable experience and able to interview within the next week.
Support with qualifications
Up to £24,000 depending on experience