Head of Accounts Receivable
My client is currently looking for someone to lead their AR team based in Guildford.
This is great opportunity to join, following a period of change they now have a need to hire a Head of Accounts Receivable. Reporting to the Finance Director responsibilities will include:
- Manage debtor book of c £100m
- Create and drive strategy to manage and collect on the book
- Lead a complex billing and invoice process
- Liaise with customers and companies to negotiate payments and plans
- Manage and develop a team of 7
- Create and develop relationship with all debtors including customers and commercial businesses
- Design and co-ordinate awareness campaigns for debtors
- Support system development to improve automation of processes
This is a critical role in the business and you will be pivotal as it progresses through a change programme. The ideal candidate will have significant experience of managing and being able to demonstrate making improvements and manage key stakeholders.