Are you a fully qualified accountant who has exposure to international accounting procedures and a strong grasp of IFRS? Would you like to work for an international technology business in a high-growth market?
Transparent is proud to support this worldwide organisation in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant to the UK business. This role would work closely with the Finance Director, and requires someone with an analytical and questioning mind-set when it comes to challenging the numbers and looking behind the detail.
At a time of high-growth within this technology business, this role represents an exciting time to join this forward-thinking finance team whilst making your mark with your value-add approach.
The role will have responsibility to maintain financial controls for the UK business through your high-quality accounting and reporting activities.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of month/quarter end results
- Performing analytical review of monthly/ quarterly results for European and US subsidiaries
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget, forecasts, reviews, variance analysis
- Responsible for preparation of weekly cash flow forecast for European and US subsidiaries and review of the consolidated cash flow view
- Refining expense management procedures, implement agreed expense management controls and providing monthly status
- Assisting with quarterly VAT reporting
- Assisting in weekly bank payments across all trading locations.
- Reconciling intercompany balances as part of the month end close process
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for supplier and third party contracts database, ensuring contracts compliance, completeness and numerical data accuracy
- Ensuring control over assets, including bank accounts and cash-centralisation, bank mandates control, bank fees, etc.
- Support in pulling together monthly working capital analysis reports and highlighting any specific exceptions
- Supporting on monthly, quarterly reporting and various analysis on the key ratios
- Producing weekly cash flow statements including 3 months forecasts on a weekly basis
- Preparation of quarterly disclosure info, quarterly tax package, review of tax provision,
- Responsible for timely preparation and filing of local statutory accounts and tax returns for Europe and the US
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- International experience/IFRS
- Analytical/questioning mind-set
- High energy with a structured approach to work
- A real interest in gaining insight into the business
- Someone who enjoys contributing to the company’s success
In addition to a competitive base salary, the role also attracts a company pension scheme, private medical healthcare, bonus, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + BH, free parking on site.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, and you have the relevant skill-set to take your application forward, please contact Samantha Harris for further information.