Trainee Geography Teacher
Are you a Geography graduate or a graduate in related subjects such as Environmental Science, Geology or even Geosciences? Do you have an exceptional understanding of all Geographical inquiry, be it physical or human?
Perhaps you have excelled in Geography or any number of Geography related degrees and would now like to train as a teacher?
If you’re thinking of training to be a Geography Teacher, then this is the perfect post for you!
The following advert will explain how this can be achieved via this Secondary Teaching Assistant post.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Geography – Premier Pathways Post
• Highly Academic Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways PGCE
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Geography
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Rare Opportunity for Top Geography Graduates Looking to Train as a Geography Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Geography
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Geography or a degree containing at least 50% Geographical material such as Environmental Science, Geology or Geosciences
A rare opportunity has arisen at a successfully academic secondary to train as a Geography Teacher. The Premier Pathways PGCE Geography post is open to Geography graduates or graduates with related degrees in subjects such as Environmental Science, Geology or even Geoscience. It is important to the school that any Geography graduate have a determination to succeed in education and is prepared to work hard to achieve this goal.
As previously mentioned the bar for this prestigious training programme is high and you will need a high class of degree with geographical content equivalent to 50% of a geography degree. The school require the content of your degree to be either Physical or Human, but it is preferable if you have a balance of both.
Over the course of 2 years Premier Pathways will offer every trainee more teaching time than any other ITT programme. Premier Pathways offers innovative training from leading education professionals, QTS and a PGCE accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none.
A forward-looking secondary, this school is found in London and is 5 minutes walk from the nearest tube station.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to shape the lives of young people in London. If you think you can help transform the opportunities for the community this secondary school serves then we would like to hear from you for this Teaching Assistant position. Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff by clicking ‘Apply now’.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.