Field Service Engineer
- Do previous experience of repairing electrical and mechanical equipment in a field based role?
- Have you thought of working for a manufacturer of premium coffee machines?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential.
London (Within M25) - City of London, Watford, Croydon, Romford, Hayes, Twickenham, Dartford
Field Service Engineer - Coffee, vending and Drinks Machines
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Due to continued and ongoing growth through the quality and reputation of their equipment, you have the opportunity to become an employee of a global organisation with a strong history.
You will be servicing and maintaining coffee and refreshment equipment found within the appealing, sought after market sector of Hotels, Restaurants, Retail, Cafés, alongside other high-profile clients and locations. Their equipment ranges from Bean-to-Cup, to traditional and espresso machines.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- To be considered for the Field Service Engineer role, you must be electrically strong and have a basic understanding of mechanical principles such as hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of coffee of vending maintenance, but other electrical and mechanical equipment experience will also be considered.
- Previous field service experience is essential.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
This Internationally renowned coffee and drinks machine manufacturer are looking to grow and strengthen their field service engineering team. Being a trusted global leader they specialise in a wide variety of coffee machines for several prestigious customers throughout a variety of market sectors. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
- Up to £28,000 Basic Salary, Competitive Bonus
- Excellent Uncapped Overtime Opportunities
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Pension, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers London (within the M25), with candidates considered from anywhere within the M25, including City of London, Watford, Croydon, Romford, Hayes, Twickenham, Dartford, and surrounding areas.