You will identify and lead the analysis of organisational impacts across people, process and IT change initiatives and will work closely with the Business Transition and Business Performance Improvement teams to manage these impacts. You will also play a supporting role across the full change life cycle including testing and change transition.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engage with the business to gather, analyse and document high quality business requirements.
- Business process design and associated activities.
- Provide work/effort estimates for all BA deliverables.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on the business' requirements and act as the 'voice of the business' for the project team.
- Support Business Transition to enable effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives to the business, particularly around collaboration on knowledge transfer, stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood.
- Provide support to the business during 'Go Live' weekends.
- Provide project Early Life Support post implementation.
Skills And Experience
- Business Analysis Diploma, Information Systems Examination Board, or similar.
- Ability to work in a mixed Waterfall and Agile delivery environment.
- Knowledge and experience of mapping complex business processes.
- Proven track record of delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design on change projects.
- A high level of business intelligence and strong analytical skills.
- Experience of supporting complex change projects.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment including governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements
- Strong problem-solving, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex data and arguments.
- High level of motivation, flexibility, drive and personal commitment.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Educated to degree level in Business or Computer Science or similar disciplines, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of working on digital projects eg. online/e-commerce or digital imaging.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a PRINCE2 environment.
- Knowledge and experience of using ARIS.
- Previous experience in Financial Services, Automotive Finance or retail consumer finance (B2C)
- Verbal and written German language skills are advantageous.