Contract Management, Assurance Manager
Contract Management, Assurance Manager- Birmingham- Permanent- £55,000-£65,000
Excipions leading organisation is looking for a Procurement Assurance Manager to and play a key role in leading both the development and implementation of contract management policy process and systems, and then the provision of Assurance services to support the Construction, Corporate Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract Management teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of NEC3 contracting.
- Demonstrable track record of developing or working within governance & assurance structures with supporting policy and processes.
- Awareness of government initiatives and policies.
- Knowledge of procurement and contract management in the set-up and mobilisation stage of infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of working with or for publically-funded bodies, including central government departments.
- Some exposure of procurement in the private sector would be beneficial.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply or equivalent qualification (not essential)
This role will suit a Contracts Assurance Manager, Procurement Governance Manager, Procurement Compliance Manager or Contracts Manager or Head of Contracts
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for the position please send an up to date CV to or call Lauren on .