Finance Manager Commercial Operations - Healthcare
Finance Manager | Commercial Operations - Healthcare
South East London
Permanent, Full Time
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum + contributory pension
CCS | Compass Corporate Services have a brand new job opportunity available for an experienced Finance Manager within commercial care services, to work for a growing private health care organisation.
This is a brand new position within the organisation following substantial growth over the last 2-3 years. Reporting into the MD, you will work closely with the commercial and operational leadership to provide critical financial challenge and analysis to commercial operations, existing and new contract wins.
A technically strong and talented finance manager is needed, with previous exposure to commercial operations. You will be tasked with; reviewing and implementing effective and tailored KPI's across the business, review areas of opportunity for efficiencies and cost saving, Financial Modelling, contract analysis, pricing activities, and more.
- All applicants should hold substantial experience providing financial expertise and leadership directly to operational and commercial divisions within an organisation.
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- Financial Analysis experience
- Experience working within the Health and Social Care sectors, or similar environments involving public sector bids and contract wins.
- Ability to work in a stand-alone capacity.
- Background in Management Accounts is essential.
- Private health experience is desirable but not essential
- Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified is highly desirable
- Having provided Financial Leadership in an advisory capacity to a Business Development or Commercial function is highly desirable.
Contact us - Finance Manager | Commercial Operations - Healthcare
For further details please contact Michael Wilkinson-Shaw direct at Compass Corperate Services.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.