Business Development Director
Business Development Director - Start-Up. Upto £85k doe.
Our client is an innovative start-up going from strength to strength and they are looking for an exceptional leader to join their business development team.
They are approaching a period of rapid scale up of global operations, including opening country offices around the world.
They need an experienced team leader to run the operational side of our business development team to grow international partnerships and revenue streams.
You will be responsible for local country managers, and be very involved in shaping the strategy, targets and metrics.
This role will oversee licensing and partnership agreements, working closely with the COO and CCO, as well as the legal and operational aspects of setting up local offices. You should have experience of handling contracts like this for example.
You will identify and negotiate new partnership opportunities across the regions. Through direct sales in your team, you will manage all areas of business development, including from prospect to close building successful long-term relationships.
There will be significant international travel as part of this role.
You will have:
- Experience running a team motivating them to hit challenging targets
- 5+ years of business development experience minimum
- Worked in a startup, scale-up or an alternative fast-paced and flexible environment
- Experience as a senior leader and business development manager
- Demonstrated success in selling, closing and building long-term relationships
- A passion for tech and willingness to understand the nuances of this digital environment.
- Experience working globally and managing remote teams would be ideal
- Strong communication at all levels able to escalate business critical issues and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Full spec available on request or application.