Book Keeper & Logistics Adminstrator
The Electric Jukebox Company embodies all the excitement and disruptive innovation evoked by the label "start up", whilst enjoying the stability and the wealth of talent of a much larger organisation.
Based in Farringdon, part of London’s vibrant start-up community, the company has benefitted from the prestige of its founder and CEO Rob Lewis’s many successful past ventures to secure an exceptionally experienced, confident and friendly team, The Electric Jukebox Company creates beautiful simple music appliances for the home; bringing everyone all the music they need.
We are currently seeking to fill a key role within the business to support both the finance and logistics departments.
Role & responsibilities
- Entering Invoices and Payments
- Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
- Responsible for cash book, sales ledger and credit control
- Fixed asset register and cash flow reporting
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents
- Preparation of management accounts
- End of month, end of quarter, end of year routines.
- Provide general support to other members of the Accounts Team
- Assist the logistics team by handling order data and ensuring a smooth flow of orders across all sales channels
- Co-ordinate booking and booking slots with retailers and 3PL providers
- Assist with EDI, orders, invoicing & billing
- Communicate clearly with customers, freight forwarders & 3PL providers as required
- Prepare paperwork, labels and labelling for dispatch of products
- Provide general support to other members of the Operations Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with ERP packages, preferably NetSuite
- Previous experience as a Book-keeper / Accountant
- Experienced in accounts preparation and statutory submissions
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Previous logistics experience, including import from the far east, into Europe and USA
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- A hard-working attitude with a good eye for detail
- An ability to work well on their own initiative