My client is a Top 100 Law firm with an outstanding reputation across the South. The firm is now looking to add a Family Lawyer to their top tier ranked team in Bristol. On offer is a salary of 27-35K
The firms leading family practice has 2 partners, 2 other lawyers and a trainee solicitor and is part of their larger private client team of 35 lawyers. This firm undertakes a challenging range of family law work. This is a superb opportunity to act for HNW private clients, particularly those with complex assets with a business and/or international aspect.
The firm advises on pre and post nuptial agreements, the legal and financial implications of marriage, separation and divorce, civil partnership dissolution and children law.
The client is looking for strong academics and evidence of appropriate experience, gained at a firm with a first class reputation for family work.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Provide legal advice to clients over the phone and in other written communication channels
- Progress a mixed caseload of family matters and undertake active negotiation and mediation to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for the client
- Ensure revenue targets are met
- Support the team in progressing more complex cases
- Draft and audit legal documents and correspondence
- Continually develop your legal knowledge in all areas of family law, appropriate protocols and the Court process in order to provide technical support to colleagues and make decisions on the progression of your own cases
Please contact Jack Smith, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.