Conveyancing Case Handler
- A leading law firm with multiple offices based in Peterborough are looking to recruit an experienced case handler for their office in Peterborough.
- They are currently looking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal / Case Handler to join their thriving department. This role will give you the autonomy to run your own caseload of files from instruction through to completion with supervision available if need be. You will deal with the full spectrum of conveyancing matters including residential sale/purchase, re-mortgage and transfer of equity.
There are fantastic routes for career progression for the right candidate.
- Ability to handle a caseload of residential property files from instruction to finish with minimal supervision
- A good education and legal training
- Excellent client care skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Job Synonyms Conveyancing Paralegal, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Conveyancing Assistant Residential Property Paralegal, Residential Property Legal Assistant
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.