Nelson Chambers are currently looking for an experienced Payroll professional on behalf of our client, a leading business who has been operating for almost 120 years.
With over 500 employees and working alongside the HR manager, you will be producing, administering and reporting the company payroll whilst dealing with all related queries.
- Reconciliation of payroll outputs including preparation of journals
- Pension calculations, submissions and reports
- Year end processing of P60s, RTI, PSA and P11Ds
- New starter and leaver calculations
- MI reporting using excel
This would suit someone with 2/3 years experience in payroll who is looking for their next challenge.
- 2-4 years payroll experience (in-house ideal)
- Strong Excel skills
- Willingness to study towards a CIPP qualification (which my client will support)
Monday-Friday (full time, 40 hours per week)
8.30AM-5PM (with half an hour for lunch)
Fantastic benefits package and parking available
Please call Hannah @ Nelson Chambers for more information