Account Manager - Print Management
£22k - £25k + bonus
Our client is a leading name in print management who offer a range of conventional print, direct mail & marketing services to their broad client base. Due to a new contract they need a new account manager with a good direct mail knowledge, based just outside Cardiff.
- Have regular meetings with Sales, IT and Operations, and carry out any instructions given.
- Provide clients with estimates for every job using the company's MIS system.
- Liaising with clients and being the dedicated point of contact for them whilst their jobs are in progress.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and ensure time scales are met through meetings.
- Provide continuous and up to date feedback on the progress of jobs, taking care to inform the Operations Manager immediately when there is any delay in production
- Advise clients that their jobs have been completed, upon completion of those jobs.
- Scheduling collections and deliveries from our couriers.
- Ensuring that all quality control and ISO standards are adhered to
- Purchasing of raw materials for clients and sub contracted services, using purchase orders.
- Ensure that the Company adheres to the data protection act in all cases regarding the use of clients' data.
- Providing after service care to existing clients. This involves contacting the client shortly after a mailing campaign and obtaining feedback as to how their mailing went and how they found the Companies service.
- Ensure that you advise clients of best practice services. This means actively looking at areas such as postal service/carriers and making sure that the client is getting the best service on offer.
- Following up any sales leads that are given to you. In turn, helping generate new business for the Company.
- You will be required to contact existing clients and up-sell the Companies services to them. You will be required to go and visit them on a regular basis and do your best to enhance the level of business they give us.