Service Desk Analyst
You will be joining one of the fastest growing digital banks in the UK that use technology and innovation to challenge the standard banking practice and improve the user experience of their customers. In under 10 years the business has issued over 1 million cards and and processed over £3 billion in payments and they are still growing.
The successful candidate will be joining the Service Delivery team as a Service Desk Analyst to help provide a professional and user friendly experience including support for applications. They must be technically proficient with the ability to adapt to in house applications.
- investigate and respond swiftly to to service requests and ticket inquiries
- Provide support for Microsoft Office applications, including Windows 7, Password administration, Data and network services, hardware support and web technology fundamentals.
- Prioritise objectives and ensure ticket inquiries are completed in efficient time.
- Identify areas of improvement including potential service issues and eliminate the issues in due course.
- Ensure that tickets are escalated to management that would breach SLA
- Take ownership of logged cases and deal with any that are unresolved
- Excellent organisation and communication skills in a customer orientated environment
- Experience with VMware and Citrix
- Windows Domain Service (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
- All round technical ability
- ITIL knowledge
- Powershell Scripting and Avaya IP Telephony
- Commercial experience working within financial services
Please send your CV and contact details to