A well established Education Institution based in London are looking to appoint a Marketing Director who will be pinnacle in developing marketing strategies across key channels. This role is predominantly focusing on B2B channels and requires someone with exceptional theory and practical led marketing to support the business in hitting key objectives.
- Delivery B2B marketing strategies that will generate MQL's that will support business unit
- Take leadership of all strategic messaging, proposition and resources ( digital, online and offline) to ensure ROI
- Work with teams across the business to execute all marketing activities in the area which the role covers, set high quality standards and ensure it all offers a great customer experience
- To build the brand in relevant segments and provide leadership which will shape a team who can deliver on the key marketing agenda
- Extensive experience in an Education Institution or a commercial leadership role
- B2B marketing, and a clear understanding of the latest B2B marketing techniques (lead nurturing, inbound marketing, marketing automation, etc.)
- Multi-channel campaign management across digital and offline channels (print, DM, email, social, telesales, sales, websites, SEM/PPC, SEO, display
- Commercial marketing, aligning activities towards revenue objectives and being able to measure and track ROI.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.