Executive Assistant/Team Leader Legal
An International Award winning Law Firm based in stunning modern offices are urgently looking for a Legal Executive Assistant/ Team Lead to provide a high level of EA support to leading stakeholders and who has previous experience managing a team of Legal Personal Assistants.
The Legal Executive Assistant/ Team Lead must have the following skills/experience:
- Legal Executive Assistant background
- Line management experience of Legal PA's including:
- Directly supervising Legal PAs, tracking all aspects of performance and giving regular feedback through one to ones;
- Ensure effective PA cover is provided on a daily basis, including periods of holiday and sickness absence;
- Ensure absence management is managed effectively, completing return to work meetings, where necessary and monitor timekeeping;
- Co-ordination of PA appraisal process; gathering feedback, conducting appraisal meetings;
- Identifying and managing underperformers, including obtaining feedback from fee earners and holding review meetings with PAs concerned, with assistance from HR, where necessary;
- Monitor performance during probation period of new joiner PAs; gather feedback and complete probation reviews with involvement of HR where performance has not been fully effective;
- Recruitment of Legal PAs - liaising with the Head of Department and HR and carrying out first stage interviews.
- IT ability - Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and DM systems
- IT Coordinator role in each department; to act as a focal point of communication between the respective department and the IT dept and to provide first line support to the department on IT related queries.
- To assist in the co-ordination and planning of departmental moves, trainee rotations and new starters
- Liaise with Head of Department ("HODs"), HR and the Facilities department as necessary.
- Advanced skills with Database Management systems, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Coordinate and liaise with key stakeholders regarding common matters
- Administrative support on presentations etc
- Liaising with other departments such as Finance on budgets and expenses
You must also have excellent typing skills in terms of accuracy and speed as you will be formatting documents.
If you have the above experience and are interested, please apply now.
Legal Executive Assistant/ Team Lead (EA)