An opportunity has arisen for a level 3 nursery practitioner to join the toddler room in a nursery in Hampton who provide quality care and learning for their children. The ideal candidate will be level 3 qualified or studying towards their level 3, they will have a can-do attitude and a commitment to providing the very best care, learning and education for young children.
What you can expect:
- A setting that is well resourced, welcoming and cosy
- A friendly and supportive staff and management team
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A comprehensive and supportive induction program
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Career progression
- Product/service discount scheme
- Possibility to work 4 or 5 days per week by agreement
- Level 3 or equivalent (will consider level 2’s who are studying towards their Level 3)
- A committed and reliable practitioner
- A desire to enhance and learn new ways of working
- A working knowledge of the EYFS
- A working knowledge of safeguarding
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted
Recruiter: Yellow Duck Childcare Ltd
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Please send your CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible:
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are committed to providing you with the very best support. Come and join us; a fun knowledgeable and professional company that puts your interests first.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s childcare specialist