Nursery Room Leader
A nursery setting based in a wonderful spacious Edwardian house in the heart of Hampton and which strives to provide the very best care and learning for children is looking to recruit a room leader who is looking to develop and progress their childcare career.
You will join a dedicated, friendly staff team and a caring supportive management team.
What you can expect:
- An environment that is well cared for, welcoming and cosy
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A comprehensive and supportive induction program
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Career progression
- Product/service discount scheme
- Possibility to work 4 or 5 days per week by agreement
- Level 3 or equivalent
- A desire to be inspired and to inspire others
- A real passion and commitment to provide the very best care for young children
- A good working knowledge of the EYFS
- A working knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Previous room leader experience
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted
Recruiter: Yellow Duck Childcare Ltd
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Please send your CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible:
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are committed to providing you with the very best support. Come and join us; a fun knowledgeable and professional company that puts your interests first.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s childcare specialist