Senior Web Analyst - London
Our Client is well known and Operates within the Online Gaming Industry. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Senior Analyst.
* As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Product Optimisation in identifying and prioritising improvements across the group`s full suite of digital products.
* This will include the delivery of machine learning algorithms, optimization solutions, complex quantitative analysis and a variety of custom data processes and tools.
* The individual will work closely with stakeholders in the organisation to ensure the Product Optimisation function delivers high value across the business.
* In addition, you will be expected to be a mentor and role model for the data analyst(s) in the team: an inspirational, supportive manager, empowering rather than habitually correcting work carried out by others, whose focus will be to gather, explore, cleanse, integrate and analyse data.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
* BSC in computer science, mathematics or statistics
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
* A minimum of 10 years (Ideal) experience of web analytics and optimisation.
* Comprehensive hands-on digital marketing experience (PPC, SEO, Social Media, Digital PR, Email, Affiliate marketing) to enable easily digestible mapping of campaign performances.
* Digital Marketing Management experience to support campaign planning and ensure the best integrated tracking solutions are in place.
* Understanding of IT to enable conversion of business decisions into tasks for developers, campaign managers and product managers.
* Excellent problem solving skills
* A true talent in working with data, passionate about creating and executing data-driven solutions to optimise business processes.
* Experience of data analytics at a senior level
* Excellent working knowledge of SQL, Tableau, HTML, Python, MS Excel (and any other relevant database architecture), along with vast knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to combine commercial data with that from GA to proactively produce business insights.
* A balanced set of expertise across a number of domains including supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques, data engineering, statistical analysis, custom tools development and business consulting.
* Strong understanding of the data mining methodology i.e. Crisp DM, SEMMA
* Expert data manipulation skills SQL, analytical functions, query optimization, Python
For a more complete Job Description, please submit your up to date CV (as a Word Document) and Current Salary & Notice Period details!