National Accounts Manager
National Account Manager, Professional Cleaning Business Sector
Full-time permanent post based in Coventry with travel throughout UK
Salary negotiable: c£40-45k basic plus bonus, company car, contributory pension scheme
Coventry Chemicals Ltd manufactures and supplies cleaning products for leading retailers and cleaning professionals. We are well known for being innovative, agile and very responsive to our customers’ needs.
Technically we are brilliant. We have excellent chemists who can create virtually any kind of cleaning product, and manufacturing capabilities that are the envy of our peers.
We have good head office listings in major buying groups and wholesalers. What we now need is to rapidly increase product distribution across the membership of these organisations whilst at the same time winning new head office listings for branded and private label products.
That’s why we want to appoint a National Account Manager who has driven profitable sales by taking a comprehensive approach to these kinds of customers.
Your main priorities will be to:
- Quickly gain credibility with the central buying teams
- Understand the individual needs of group members and determine which offer the greatest potential for profitable growth
- Increase sell-through by helping members sell more to their customers
- Identify opportunities for new products, either branded or private label
Your main result areas will be:
- Margin - £ and %
- Product listings
You are currently working for a manufacturer or a distributor and have a deep working knowledge of the professional cleaning sector.
You will be able to demonstrate that you have:
- increased sales revenue in a complex customer, working at multiple levels including head office, branch offices, members
- increased sell-through at branch or member level using a variety of tactics e.g. sales force training, accompanied customer calls, tender collaboration
- led private label development projects, or other projects involving cross-functional teams and tight deadlines
- sold and negotiated at multiple levels within complex customer
Important personal characteristics
Goal oriented Resilient Determined Creative Organised
If you feel this role looks right for you and you feel you can contribute significantly to our Business Growth Plans and want to join our team, it’s time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements to Tara Warner, HR Consultant.
Please do find out more about us at www.coventrychemicals.com
Deadline for applications: 3rd July 2017
(This is likely to be a 2-Stage Interview Process with the 2nd interview including at least a Psychometric Assessment and one presentation).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE