Junior Finance Assistant, creative gift company
We are working with a fabulous creative gift company. They supply their products to several well-known high street retailers and independent shops in the UK and around the world.
They are currently looking for a loyal and dedicated Finance Assistant to join their busy team. This role will include a mix of daily finance administration and supporting the sales and accounts teams.
The ideal person for this role and company will have 1+ years’ experience working within a similar role be friendly, hardworking and flexible as your duties may differ from day to day.
A typical day in this Junior Finance Assistant role might include:
- Ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed correctly and on time
- Entering all transitions onto the in-house system
- Ensuring debits notes are signed off and processed
- Processing remittances to suppliers
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Processing payments by BACS and cheque
- Handling sales invoicing queries from clients
- Reconciliation of payments
- Allocation of payments
- Managing all monthly staff expenses and processing through the system
- Ensuring new account forms have been completed
- Checking and reconciling petty cash and processing though system
- Running weekly financial reports as required
- Daily administrative support to support the Finance Team.
The ideal Junior Finance Assistant you will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience within similar finance assistant position
- Excellent numerical skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in working with multi- currency
- Solid knowledge of using an order processing system
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills
- A natural and friendly telephone manner.
- Excellent English to business level standard
For a confidential chat about this Junior Finance Assistant role please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today.