Head Chef - Central London
Our client is a well-known & respected high street, branded restaurant group. They are looking for experienced Head Chefs to be a part of an exciting period of innovation. Their offer is based around quality and only working with fresh food. If you are a Head Chef with branded restaurant experience who thrives in a high-volume kitchen, loves working with fresh produce and is looking to drive a business forward then you should give us a call.
Responsibilities of a Head Chef:
- Delivering margins in line with budgets
- Managing a brigade including rostering, training & development and labour costs
- Stock control and ordering
- Health and safety compliance
- Ensuring kitchen hygiene & cleanliness
To be a successful Head Chef, you will be:
- An absolute foodie who loves delivering the highest quality dishes from fresh, and takes pride in doing so
- An enthusiastic leader who will encourage and develop not only kitchen staff but FOH too
- Keen on working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Open to learning and progressing your career
- Excited about the thought of helping to reinvigorate a respected brand
If the above sounds like something you would be excited to hear more about you should definitely get in touch. Salary and benefits are highly competitive for a Head Chef role in London, in a vibrant and exciting culture.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.