Finance Analyst - Property
A FTSE 100 British Retailer is now looking to hire an ambitious Finance Analyst to join their property team.
The business owns around 600 properties both in the UK and internationally. This is an exciting time to be joining the team which is currently executing a number of key strategic goals for the business, including:
- accelerating the opening of stores
- supporting changes to the 5 year UK store estate programme
The successful candidate will report directly to the Property Head of Finance and also have a dotted line to the wider Property Estates team and Property Store Development Team.
The nature of the work will be very varied and diverse, dictated by the requirements of the Property leadership team and will include:
- managing the UK estate process including presenting and tracking of the time-frame and expected future actions, financial impacts and KPI achievement against original plan.
- presentation of data and commercial information relating to UK Store estate and wider property strategy in an easily understandable manner.
- identifying and assessing the pros and cons of possible actions and strategies through numerical analysis and through consultation with business units and Property stakeholders.
- undertaking research into the property markets and competitor property strategies, through hands on data gathering and interpretation.
- working with the store development and estate team to improve and validate data quality in the longer term, developing standards, systems and best practices for data, distribution, maintenance and content retrieval.
What we're looking for:
* Fully qualified ACA/CIMA or equivalent with flawless academic background
* Proven commercial finance experience
* Ability to influence and persuade
* Stakeholder management
* Strong Excel