Examinations and Assessments Officer x 2
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading HE institution who are looking to recruit 2 x Examinations and Assessments Officers to work in their Central London campus. The roles are full time permanent positions, looking to start in June and are paying up to £23,000 for the right candidate.
The successful Examinations and Assessments Officer will be:
- responsible for the day-to-day organisation, integrity and confidentiality of the Registry process of undergraduate and post-graduate examination and assessments
- responsible for the day-to-day organisation of the undergraduate and postgraduate assessment processes, liaising with external examiners and academic and professional services colleagues to ensure the approval and moderation procedure is followed
- supervising examination sessions at internal and external venues.
The successful Examinations and Assessments Officer will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working in a registry or examinations and assessment team in a similar role, within a higher education environment.
- 3 A levels, or equivalent.
- excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- excellent customer service and inter-personal skills
- demonstrable ability to be well planned and organised in a busy and rapidly changing working environment.
- demonstrable ability to use own initiative to anticipate issues and suggest long-term solutions
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.