Virgin Fast-Track. Times Top 100 SME's London. Grads Needed.
Do you want to join a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing financial consultancy?
If you are hard-working, committed and determined then this is the role for you!
Contract: Full time
Start date: Negotiable
My company is a leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. They represent a wide international market network around the world.
In the UK, their specific expertise is in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, and HR/support.
We offer real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with a dynamic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is very attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the company's overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress quickly in terms of promotion and responsibility. Genuine progression opportunities will see you earn upwards of £100k in your third year of working with us.
We are looking for ambitious, bright, outgoing candidates with the following:
- Degree level or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- A natural sales ability; you must be confident, and articulate, particularly on the telephone;
- The ability to tailor your style and sales pitch to suit a particular opportunity;
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential).
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business meetings across the UK.
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Digital Agencies and Software;
- Creating a pipeline of new business;
- Identifying new verticals;
- Selling on the telephone to prospective clients; making approximately 500 calls per week.
- £33k 1st year OTE (£23k Basic);
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is usually attained in 4-9 months).
Successful candidates progress quickly through the following roles:
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- Team leader or Business Development Executive
In addition, excellent benefits are on offer following a successful probationary period.