Relationship Manager- Fintech
In this Relationship Manager job, you will be joining a tech start-up which is now one of the world's leading FinTech businesses, with an award-winning digital, paperless, accounting software under their belts. Launched in 2011, their product has been incredibly well received, making the business an international success, with offices in London, Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC & Paris!
Looking for Relationship Manager jobs? They're now searching for a bright and ambitious Relationship Manager to join their fast-growing team.
In this Relationship Manager job, your main focus will be to continue the success of existing partner relationships and to retain as many of the partners as possible across the entire region. You will be tasked with identifying patterns for 'at risk' accounts, experimenting with techniques for maintaining a happy customer base, and contacting accounts with excessive trading for feedback and re-engagement.
You must be looking to work in an agile data-driven sales environment, and have a strong focus on building relationships, problem solving, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
In this Relationship Manager job, your role will involve:
- Ensuring continued success of existing partners
- Retaining as many partners as possible across the entire region
- Determining the Partners that are at risk of churn, and develop a process to target them based on their requirements
- Proactively engaging with partners that are at high risk of leaving
- Experimenting and innovating with techniques to ensure ongoing partner success
- Managing customer support helpdesk
- Speaking with partners (phone and email) to resolve technical issues and provide excellent customer service
What we're looking for?
- A 2:1 from a Top 20 university
- At least 1 years' experience in a client based role
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to work autonomously and liaise with an eclectic mix of senior business leaders
- A keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Business-savvy with a keen interest in technology
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary + generous commission structure
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hardworking team
- The opportunity to develop a new area of the business
Looking for Relationship Manager jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Relationship Manager job in London today!