Body Repair Workshop Manager
Our client, located in Thamesmead SE28, are seeking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Body Repair Workshop Manager. This role reports into the Head of Service with the post holder having ultimate responsibility for all activities at the repair center, through effective supervision of staff, paying particular attention to the commercial viability of the operations.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a management level role within a Bodyshop / Accident Repair Center, with extensive technical knowledge gained through having worked on the shop floor.
- Ensure the production activity of the site works efficiently providing precise direction and guidance to enable achievement of businesses objectives.
- Achieve customer satisfaction, produce quality repairs and team satisfaction.
- Lead and develop the staff ensuring they are motivated, encouraged and driven.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations; communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Continually challenge processes to ensure they add value to the operation in order to remove waste from the system.
- To ensure regular quality checks are made concerning completed work, ensuring conformity with legal requirements and quality standards. To similarly ensure all repair work is appropriately documented to meet statutory obligations and where applicable, ensure such information is accurately recorded onto the Fleet Management computer system, in line with the key performance indicators.
Term: Full time (40 hours)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE.
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE