Permanent Key Stage 1 Phase Leader KS1 - Haringey
- Permanent Key Stage 1 Teacher
- KS1 Phase Leader (TLR)
- Based within an 'Outstanding' school, in the Haringey borough
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a permanent Key Stage 1 ( KS1) teacher and Key Stage 1 Phase Leader for a fantastic school based in the Haringey area for a September 2017 start.
This fantastic head teacher is looking for a strong teacher and leader that is able to help set up their pupils for a bright future, through commitment, high teaching standards and a fun and creative approach. The position is permanent and successful applicants will be those that; are confident with the KS1 Curriculum and ideally would have previous leadership experience, although this is not essential.
The school has a brilliant ethos for both their teachers and pupils alike, as well as having close community links. They have a creative approach to teaching, ensuring the pupils learn in a variety of ways, as well as ensuring they keep their passion for learning. They value the abilities of each child and ensures that staff receive the support and career development opportunities that they require.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience of Key Stage 1 ( KS1) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school is located close to public transport links, within walking distance from bus and train stations, along with having excellent secure, onsite parking facilities for all staff.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .