Claims Handler - Contingency - City
CLAIMS HANDLER - CITY - £35,000 to £55,000 dep aae
Leading Lloyds Broker based in the City is seeking to recruit a Claims Handler to join its busy department. Duties:
- To provide prompt advice and support to all clients regarding their claims
- Provide support to other Brokers/Directors as required
- Any other departmental responsibilities
- Effectively manage a caseload of up to 50 files or more if required
- Take incoming phone calls from clients, insurers, suppliers and loss adjusters
- General liaison with insurers, suppliers, loss adjusters and internal staff.
- Interpret and assess policy coverage for commercial and specialist areas of business
- Negotiate with insurers and loss adjusters to ensure best settlement for the client
- Manage diaries to ensure claims are handled proactively
- Administer and analyse claim reports for Brokers within the company
- Provide timely updates to clients on the progression of their claim
- Preferable - Contingency claims handling experience - 3 years minimum (Cancelation/Abandonment) Or Commercial Claims handling Experience - 3 years minimum
Please apply today ref 5290MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.