My client, one of the UK's largest food manufacturing organisations, has a vacancy at one of their sites for a Specifications Technologist to join their business. This company specialise in the manufacturing of ready to eat meals and supply the majority of the major UK Supermarkets.
Reporting to the Specifications Manager, your role will include the following:
· Amending/updating finished product specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer, BRC standards and or when reviews are required for any other reason
· Artwork checking and approval in line with customers COP’s/legislative requirements
· Liaising with the department and other cross functional business departments to collect information required for specification generation/maintenance and artwork approval
· Completing finished product specifications in line with customers COP’s and/or internal requirements
· Supporting the management of the critical paths for specification and artwork deadlines
· Food Technology degree or equivalent
· 2 years’ experience as a Specifications Technologist
· An excellent communicator, with strong relationship building skills and adept at customer interaction
· Relevant knowledge of Food Labelling and relevant legislation
In return for achieving the above, the right candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary from £27,000 to £30,000 per annum.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Key Words: Specifications Technologist, Specifications, Technologist, NPD, New Product Development, Process Development