Account Manager - Permanent Photographic Installations
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative studio marketing agencies in order to identify a talented Account Manager to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they're well known for their unique and creative approach to briefs; their ability to create striking visual content; and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for growing the number of permanent photographic installations delivered and operated by The Flash Pack throughout the world.
- You will source, identify, approach and meet with brick-and-mortar retailers; clubs; bars; hotels and more in order to develop and secure long-term permanent business across their portfolio of locations.
- You will develop and deliver powerful and engaging proposals, with assistance from our creative and design team.
- You will both grow existing accounts and develop new business with new clients.
- You will be the first point of contact for all permanent installation enquiries, working closely with production and tech support to ensure your clients receive the best possible service.
- You will also be the first point of contact for your existing permanent installation clients, making this both a key account management and new business role.
- You will be a smart, creative and driven individual with a strong business development and client services/account management background. Experience within a production and build capacity will also be beneficial, as would any existing contacts within the brick-and-mortar retailer and/or hospitality sectors.
- You are excited by the prospect of changing the way people interact in our clients' spaces and understand the importance that social media, imagery and experience plays in today's wider marketing landscape.
- You will be a self-starter with the confidence to proactively approach and speak to individuals across a wide array of businesses.
- You will have both a creative and technical mind, allowing you to understand and communicate to new clients how our builds will take shape and the benefits they will offer.
- Ideally, you will possess a strong interest and/or skill in photography, with an excellent understanding of social media platforms.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £27,000 - £32,000 (dependant on experience), with a discretionary annual bonus available for meeting your personal objectives.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.