Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, an industry leading logistics company, is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis.
This would suit someone with at least 2/3 years AP/Purchase Ledger experience looking for their next move. Preferably, you will have experience working within a busy purchase ledger department.
Immediate interview dates available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working within the Purchase Ledger team providing a smooth and efficient process
- Assisting with month-end, year-end tax and audit queries
- Reconciling accounts (including- foreign)
- Filing invoices
- Escalating unresolved issues to Senior Management
- Manage discrepancies/issues
- Ensure invoices are logged into the system correctly
- Build good relationships with suppliers and ensure records are updated accordingly
- Provide cover within the Finance team where needed
- Experience within a similar role and industry desirable
- Studying towards AAT preferable
- Driver preferred
Days Required: Monday-Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Salary negotiable dependant on experience