Service Desk Analyst
£25,000 : Permanent : London
A great opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst required to join an exciting, publishing organisation based in London.
Working in line with agreed SLAs, you will need to provide 1st line support via Ticketing and Fault Report Forms/Service Requests; managing them through the appropriate hardware.
Basic troubleshooting is necessary in order to maximise incident resolution prior to being logged for 2nd and/or 3rd line support intervention.
Between a year to a yearanda half Service Desk experience preferred.
Being the first point of contact for all inbound client calls and emails
· Guide clients through each query process and satisfy clients business information requirements
· Resolve technical issues over the phone wherever possible
· Correctly log and escalate inbound queries
- Excellent customer service skills
· Act upon all FaultReports
· Follow up with clients, offer feedback and maintain contact until resolved
· Act upon all FaultRepairForms
· Log and track all active Tickets/FaultReportForms/ServiceRequests
· Escalate appropriate queries to the Service Delivery Manager
· All problems must be Tracked, Routed or Redirected to the appropriate resources
· Create accurate Activity and Management Reports with updated customer data
· Constantly improving and developing knowledge of Helpdesk procedures
· Proficiency in providing Helpdesk support
· Excellent verbal communication and multi tasking skills
· Hardware repairs and software investigations
· Proficiency in Excel, Ticketing systems and CRM system (SFDC)
Benefits include 25daysholiday.
For more information please contact Jack Antoniades on
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.